|| Bradley-Morris, Inc.
Portfolio company of Pine Tree Equity Partners, LLC ("Pine Tree")
||Thompson Street Capital Partners
"The Farlie Turner team worked tirelessly to provide valued guidance, advice and support throughout the transaction process."
- One of the nation's largest military-focused recruiting firms
- Matches top management, engineering, sales, operations, technical and diversity candidates who are leaving the military with leading job opportunities with Fortune 1000 employers
- Has placed over 30,000 exceptionally qualified officer and technical candidates with global corporations through job fairs across the country and traditional job placement services
- Pine Tree Equity Partners acquired Bradley-Morris, Inc. in 2013
- Under Pine Tree's ownership, Bradley-Morris achieved significant growth in customers and placements, while adding value-added services and strengthening the company's IT and operations management infrastructure
- Farlie Turner was engaged to conduct a sale process
Marketing Process Summary
- Farlie Turner highlighted Bradley-Morris' niche focus on the military segment and focus on placing top technical candidates into civilian jobs
- Farlie Turner approached a limited universe of buyers that understood the sector and the dynamics of the industry
- Thompson Street Capital Partners acquired Bradley-Morris, Inc.
- Debt financing was provided by Deerpath Capital
- Transaction closed 47 days after LOI signed